Sunday, July 20, 2008

Nikki has been so excited about our new blog. So I decided to write a few of the Nikkisms and post a cute picture of her for postarity,

1. "Mommy my heart is Beeping" (she meant beating)

2. "Boys have Peanuts and Girls have a China" (self explanatory)

3. "Aunt D.J. lives up in the sky in waii" (pronounced y-e she means Hawaii)

4. "Jessica and Jasmine are in flordia" (she means Florida)

5. She says all these things BUT she KNows Who the Prophet and 1st and 2nd councelor are and can say Uchtdorf.

By the way as far as she is concerned this is a "Puter"

2 comments:

Diana said...

Silly girl!

Diana said...

p.s. you need to finish your blog list...I am getting a little bent that one of my friends is on there and I am not even on there!!! ;-)


Nikki Helping Paint