Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sad day for us

As some of you may have heard by now, we found out today that we are not going to get Aralynne now. We found out this morning that Tracy (Aralynne's mother) had decided to let the foster parents have her now. Jenn and I are both down in the dumps right now with this news. We've been told a lot today that there is still hope to get another baby later down the road and we know that well could be another one, but that's not something we are really wanting to think about right now. Part of us wants to take down the room we had for her and sell the stuff and part of us wants to keep it the way it is. I know things we get better for us sooner of later but I have to say this really sucks right now. We are both pretty sick over it. We tried to go out to eat just to get out but neither of us felt like eating all that much. It made me sick and I lost all I ate. I'm sure the Lord has is reasons why this happened this way but it's sure hard for us to see it right now. But we will do our best to trust in Him and do a lot of praying for now until we can see that point in all of this mess.

1 comment:

Dawney & Gene said...

We will comtinue to pray for you that everything will work out for the good of all involved. As Dad used to say, "keep your chins up!" Love you! -Dawney


Nikki Helping Paint